- Gas is at $2.48 per gallon
- It's raining out there
- I haven't started the next pair of socks yet, because I need to work on my tunic
- Best question of the day (asked of me) Are you trying to antagonize me? was the answer when I said the web application is broken
- Started my second cup of tea today
- This month, Grilltech and I will be celebrating 25 years of marriage. I'm not sure what to get him
- Too hot to wear my jacket, but too chilly to sit here without it
- I've got a strong desire to work on my blanket, I must really not want to work on that tunic
- I'm currently reading the Maze Runner, it's slightly different than the movie
- We didn't win the lottery last night. Bummer, guess we have to keep working
- Agh! The whole point of buying the soda was to kick my lunch up over five dollars, so I can get the punch. What did I forget to hand her? That's right, the punch card
- Have a good night everyone
Down the street on a sunny fall day
Grilltech's slightly off birthday socks. I messed up on the cabling, so I did it the same on both socks.
Close up of the XO cable pattern
Sock yarn that I must have gotten in a swap or as a gift, because it's not my usual color choice. I'll be using it making me a pair of socks.
Uggy making sure I'm taking pictures of the socks correctly.
My finished socks, I knit them two at a time, which turned out to be okay.
I'm not sure I won at knitting bingo or not, but I might have been close. In the span of one and a half hours I heard the following:
- Three wish I could knit, but it's to fiddly for me.
- Two You knit? I crochet!
- One I've never seen two (socks) at a time before. My friend uses four needles to knit her socks.
- And a those are ugly, to which I said nothing and just kept knitting.
- I was also tagged with a photo last night and got the if I buy the yarn, will you make it for me?
I have a friend who is convinced the world is going to change sometime in late September. I'm pretty sure everything is going to stay the same. Color me unimpressed. World has gone on for at least four billion years and I'm sure it will stay even longer. Why am I talking about this?
Because he was right, the world ended today. Facebook is down.
How will the world continue? Is there any point of going on?
- Gas is at $2.71 per gallon
- Orion is well above the horizon at 0530 in the mornings
- I think I found a recipe I need to make... German Chocolate Cake Cookies, they look very yummy
- I got season 10 of the boys. I'm up to disk three. I'm spreading it out because I've got time to watch them, a whole year in fact
- I'm trying to find a copy of an old game I used to play. It's called Iron Dragon. I found the demo, but not the regular game
- I did get a hair cut, the girls noticed pretty much right away. Grilltech not so much
- I'm almost done with the gusset on the new socks I'm knitting
- I've got pictures to post, but I'm being lazy and not doing it
- Trees are starting to turn yellow here. I'm not ready for that
- Have a good weekend
- Gas is at $2.75 per gallon
- I'm ready to start the heel on Grilltech second sock
- Today is a co-worker's birthday
- I want to grow my hair out long, but I'm having fantasy's about getting a short hair cut
- I've got some sort of plague that isn't quite a full cold, but I'm not healthy
- My back is much better, but I'm kinda mixed about my shoulder
- The shuffle on my player seems to think I want to listen to the Ladyhawke soundtrack, which is okay because I love the movie
- We're going out to dinner at BitterCreek Ale House
- Have a good weekend
Yesterday was a day. A couple days ago, I cracked a filling. I was able to get an appointment with the dentist yesterday. Turns out I needed a crown. I knew that was going to happen, but part of me held out for something less. I was in at 1500 and out by 1640 with a crown in place. Fifteen years ago, that procedure would have been three trips with a two week break. So I'm glad its done and over with, but the pocketbook wasn't happy.
I meant to get a picture of the sock in progress, but I didn't. I finished the heel flap, I was about half way done, and now I'm about mostly done with the in-step. Overall, it was good chunk of knitting.
Tonight, Grilltech and I are off to a food truck rally at the Idaho Botanical Garden. It will be the first time I've ever been there. We're going to meet up with some friends, walk around the gardens then eat. It should be a good time.
I hope everyone has a good weekend.