Blah


I keep thinking today to Thursday. Much to my disappointment, I remember it's actually Wednesday. Wednesday the 13th. Not quite the same ring as Friday the 13th.

I don't have much to talk about. Not much in the way of knitting has been done. It's been too hot to knit. The only things I've finished is Grilltech's socks on the 4th of July and a wash cloth about a week ago. Not exactly exciting blogging material.

It's been raining off and on all day here, which we really need, but I left the back window down. Not looking forward to a wet seat.

2 comments:

Donna Lee said...

I am sticking to mostly socks or mitts. The bigger knitted things are just too hot to hold onto. Thankfully, I LIKE knitting socks.

Galad said...

I've gotten 2 pairs of socks done this summer. Not making much of a dent in my Christmas knitting. May have to rethink those plans :-)