Catch Up

On Sunday I was making cookies - peanut butter ones - and when the timer went off, I manged to kick the ottoman. My pinky toe turned a light shade of blue an hour later. By Tuesday, it was a dark blue and purple, which made karate very interesting to say the least. I did make it through class with very little pain. I was careful to kick slowly on the left side.

Last Friday, we took Ruby to the vet's to be spayed. When she came home on Saturday, she was a bit mellow. This morning she was attacking anything and everything she could. I'd say she's fine. While Ruby was away for the night, I did get some knitting done. Finished up two wash clothes. I really need to get back into the swing of knitting. I'm not doing much of anything but reading and playing a computer card game. And Ruby still believes anything that moves is open to attack, so I'm trying to knit when she's sleeping or doing other things.

This weekend is game night. I'm hoping I'm ready for the group. Not sure we'll make it to combat or not, but I'm ready. Kinda. Which reminds me, I need to gather the information on the other group. So I guess I'm not as ready as I thought I was. Wish me luck.

No comments: