List Day

  • I counted one car at the bar this morning
  • Gas is holding steady at $1.89
  • Grilltech has figured out the beer store that I bought his growler from is right next to the yarn store. Guess who is getting a trip to the yarn store on Friday. =^.^= He's offered to go to the beer yarn store at least four different times.
  • Today is my Friday
  • I'm getting a crown tomorrow, so I'm not sure if I rather be at work or the dentist
  • Today's sunrise was a lovely shade of dark pink
  • Three hours of my day left
  • I've been thinking of going to Allante Life for hair removal
  • I'm at the top end of my job and my boss has been gently hinting I should find another
  • One of the cow-orkers has a cold, I may have given it to myself. (I touched her desk.)
  • Too bad we're out of eggs, I'm in the mood for lava cake
  • Smells like cooked cabbage in here
  • I've got 15 minutes left in my day. Hurry up!!

No comments: