List Day

  • There was no cars at the bar this morning
  • Gas is holding at $2.59 per gallon
  • I haven't gotten on the Wii to weigh myself again yet, so I don't know how much the liar says I weigh now
  • The soda machine won't take my dollar - it's a coin - so I'm drinking water
  • Water is probably better for me anyway
  • Now I can't access the shared mail box, it keeps telling me how much I suck or something like that
  • Good heavens woman, I'm in the next cube over and I can smell your perfume. Maybe you should cut back a bit?
  • So, I was right. Maybe I know what I'm talking about
  • Stop waving your carb-y goodness in front of my face, I can't shouldn't have those
  • I've broken more nails in the past two weeks then I have in the past two years.... no more GELS!!!
  • Planning on picking up Baby Bird, and keeping her over night
  • hmmmm carb Friday
  • Good night everyone

No comments: