Liar, Liar. Pants on Fire

Have I mentioned that the gym scale lies? I mean LIES. It says I weigh 10 pounds more than the home one.

Last week, I went to the doctor. The scales there must know the gym scales, because it says I'm also 10 pounds more. This week, I was at the gym again - with the lying scales - and had to get on the scales because it had been a week since I got onto them.

Those scales aren't so bad, it says I'm down two pounds. Go me. I guess I didn't get out of control last week, like I assumed I did.

Today I talked with J about class. I'm going to take a step back for six weeks to see if it helps my shoulder. September 1. The come back date. I'll still come to class, but nothing strenuous.

Remember for Tuesday class:
  • Lou Kang held the staff behind him. What is the advantage of that?
  • Why did the Sorcerer let go? Final combat.
  • For those who care, I'm referring to Mortal Kombat

No comments: