Friday At Last!


Yesterday was a day. A couple days ago, I cracked a filling. I was able to get an appointment with the dentist yesterday. Turns out I needed a crown. I knew that was going to happen, but part of me held out for something less. I was in at 1500 and out by 1640 with a crown in place. Fifteen years ago, that procedure would have been three trips with a two week break. So I'm glad its done and over with, but the pocketbook wasn't happy.

I meant to get a picture of the sock in progress, but I didn't. I finished the heel flap, I was about half way done, and now I'm about mostly done with the in-step. Overall, it was good chunk of knitting.

Tonight, Grilltech and I are off to a food truck rally at the Idaho Botanical Garden. It will be the first time I've ever been there. We're going to meet up with some friends, walk around the gardens then eat. It should be a good time.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments: